Facts about Ejuice
Now that was the basics of an ejuice. Here are some facts to help you understand better.
- Ejuice or Eliquid have an unnecessary ‘E’ but is it really unnecessary? The ‘E’ stands for electronic and this is because the liquid is being used in synchronization with a battery powered cigarettes and vaporizers.
- Almost every Eliquid is a mix of the fundamental ingredients and fulfills some extraordinary things- the perfect mix of flavor, base and nicotine to make something that tastes astonishingly like your favorite drinks or deserts. You can find a variety of different flavors of ejuice online. The bases are commonly used food additives and they mostly don’t contain free sugar which is associated with high blood pressure and diabetes. This means it is possible for people with diabetes to use a vaporizer without any threat to their well-being. But it is still advised to consult a healthcare professional before you do so.
- Similarly, most of the ingredients are vegan, the vegetable glycerin may be sourced from rapeseed or soya bean. Some glycerin could be of animal origin but the industry standard is the vegetable glycerin. Every manufacturer has a different manufacturing process that uses different ingredients. So make sure to check the labels of anything you buy to make sure.
- There are so many different flavor combinations that you can try. The sky is the limit when it comes to building flavors. Trial and error with the different combinations of flavors might yield something really beautiful so it is worth exploring the almost infinite number of flavor combinations.
- There are a handful of people out there who are allergic to Propylene Glycol (PG) and they experience a burning sensation in the throat when vaping and have rashes, headaches and even chest tightness.
- People are also allergic to Vegetable Glycerin but those people are usually just fine with no unwanted effects.
- There are differences in the type of vaporizer you can use depending on what kind of Ejuice you have. For ejuices with higher PG than VG it is recommended to use a higher resistance coil vaporizer and for Ejuices, with higher VG than PG, it is recommended to use a sub ohm vaporizer.
- There is definitely a difference in quality from vape liquid. Ejuices from a big company will obviously be better than something made in someone’s garage. Companies use better ingredients and a more complex manufacturing process. This makes a difference in taste and vapour cloud production. It gives you a better experience in the end. So if you are making Ejuice on your own, it is recommended to get the best ingredients possible so as to not hinder your vaping experience.
- Ejuices need to go through a process of steeping to improve the flavour. It is like ageing fine wine, it greatly increases the taste and overall experience. Steeping is defined as the process of activating the molecules for the oxidation of the liquid to enhance the taste. If you want to steep your Ejuice, just keep it in a dark room for anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks. Do not keep it in sunlight as the flavour and nicotine will deteriorate.